Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Heavenly Creature


The new ad campaign for St. John Spring 2012 featuring Academy Award winner, Kate Winslet, hit the internets today and will be featured in print starting in February. This is the second season that Kate has been the face (or body) of the clothing line. I used to have a picture from her last St. John campaign as my laptop wallpaper (until it was replaced by Charlize). My roommate asked me if I was a middle-aged woman on the Upper East Side. If only. I'd be one step closer to being like Lucille Bluth when I get older. That is my goal in life. And isn't that just like Kate- always subconsciously trying to help me reach my goals. Winslet, you've done it again...

Oh, wind machine- Don't mind me. Just lounging on a fur rug, studying a script. The usual...

Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls. Wearing this- a clutch and...bathrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment