Friday, December 16, 2011

What would Miranda Priestly Say About This?


How exciting to see 5 Million Time Oscar Nominee (and yet, only 2 time winner) and all around great, Meryl Streep, grace the cover of the most well known fashion magazine in the world. Of all the things Mary Louise is, fashionista is not one of them. I bet she got a kick out of doing this. I bet she was all, Who me? Oh, well, why not? But, I feel like its a missed opportunity. They decided to go all earth mother and hippie soccer mom chic (who doesn't love a prairie skirt shirt dress?). I'm guessing that's probably how she is in real life. But, isn't the cover of Vogue the place to glam it up? And, you know, maybe just sneak a photo of her in Miranda Priestly mode posing with Anna Wintour? Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really. That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment